BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm hopefully going to go for a ride now that my bike is back on the road.... anyone planning anything? I'm riding a 76 xs650 but i can keep up... :) just doesnt corner as well as your new bikes.. :) I'm still learning street riding after bein on dirt since a kid. Love watchin the way people ride.

****looks like the weather will be good*** possible meeting spot at chevron at gorgia and....cordova? by the white spot close to stanley park

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
might go for a short ride and coffee tonight after work, depending on the weather.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
if its not raining

·
Kelvin Fun Lee
44 Posts
The weather report is positive for the afternoon so I am up for an after work ride. Can meet in the Vancouver area after 7.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm up for riding anywhere. thinking about going earlier around 5ish. could meet anywhere. I'll be following cuz i dont know many routes . it's been sunny in kerrisdale all day, so it looks good. bike is downtown so i dont mind meeting.

warp9racer, wheres the spot we're meeting? i promise i'll wear my jacket today! :)

5:00

·
Kelvin Fun Lee
44 Posts
I am on the N. Shore and can maybe do 6 around the Shore but not earlier. Anybody interested in a Squamish run? Meet at the Taylor Way Church?

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I'll be going for a rip later on, probably around 8 or 9.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where you meeting? i'll try top make it out. have to drain my carbs and run my old thing before i go out.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm up for a ride (waiting for the leathers to dry...). Could meet at the church or ? I felt the timmies on Queensborough was a pain to get in/out of with the stupid light setup. After 6 would be best - I need a rest after working out... Got called back to day shift for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ok what time are we expected back..i turn into a pumpkin if i'm out too late:p

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i left it at the shoe repair shop, some of the rubies fell off...damn cheap Oz construction

1 - 20 of 57 Posts