BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm still a little emotionally damaged from last week, but I will get back on my feet and press on. The show must go on Alex, the show must go on.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry - we'll be gentle ...

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
I'm still a little emotionally damaged from last week, but I will get back on my feet and press on. The show must go on Alex, the show must go on.
Your a trooper man, a real trooper.

Alex, I'm out as I'm off to the frozen north till Friday....unless there is too much fog for the plane to land again;)...

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll head up there with some dry ice and a pitcher of water ....

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh - and we're going for buttah chikin. Had enough chinese / japanese lately

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
yo

im in if i dont gota work:D

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll bring the zap-strap / cable ties .....

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'll bring the zap-strap / cable ties .....
Too bad Superj won't be there. Rumour has it, it's too cold for her. I don't know about that. I think If I can overcome my issues that Superj should be able to brave the cold. I mean, it gets colder in Shanghai than it does here. What ever!

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'm in... will u swing by the timmy ho's on bridgeport? that's where i'll meet up with you all. later!

·
Age + wisdom = slower
278 Posts
I might be in for it.. i might be in for some riding first.. and I'll wear the leathers this time around... no freezing my ass off.. won't stay late though... I work too damn early in the morning

·
Age + wisdom = slower
278 Posts
good ride folks:)

·
Rally Monster
77 Posts
That was a lot of fun... my first actual ride with BCSB members with me on a bike! (Not that anyone was around when I used to join in with a car lol).

Thanks guys! I'll definately be out again... next time I'll show you guys that other road I mentioned. Just remind me >:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts