BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Twist of the Wrist
117 Posts
mhuricane said:
OK .... 10am and I'm gone

I'll be down to put some rubber on the raod.....

DAMN! Missed it by 23mins.....Oh well, I'm heading anyways, see you out there

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well was a good ride and awsome weather, I headed out to Cultus, and around back into the Columbia Valley (which by the way the roads have gotten even worse sence last yr in the Columbia Valley), from there made my way down to White Rock, New West Quay, and then home. Mabey next time kay_dawg

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
I missed you guys also...has to work 'n' shiz...next time try and post up a bit earlier and I can usually bail on work in the afternoon...just gotta get stuff done earlier. R1 poser (aka Jimi) and I had a quick run to Squampton. Not that bad really...freeking nice day and there were no stops or traffic...meh beats working!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
damn you two, must be nice to skip outta work....i had to settle for a mediocore coquitlam ride after work.

Pitdogboy said:
I missed you guys also...has to work 'n' shiz...next time try and post up a bit earlier and I can usually bail on work in the afternoon...just gotta get stuff done earlier. R1 poser (aka Jimi) and I had a quick run to Squampton. Not that bad really...freeking nice day and there were no stops or traffic...meh beats working!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts