BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna go kill the streets today around 1pm and anyone wanting join up pm or call me on my cel for the details :evil

·
Registered
969 Posts
Gonna go kill the streets today around 1pm and anyone wanting join up pm or call me on my cel for the details :evil
GAH i'm stuck at work. At least someone is enjoying this lovely weather. Have a blast :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I had a great day yesterday Ziv thanks for joining me we both got a helluva lot better yesterday and I for one love my new setup...my 3rd and 4th gear clutch ups on Westminster Hwy ruled!! can't wait to ride again!! today if its decent a little later!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thanks for the positive energy CJ...we're fully stoked to say the least :evil
Just so you know, I was wheelie-ing in spirit (which is the only way I can wheelie :p)!

Wish I was out in it now.. the sun's fricken awsome. By the time I get outta here, it'll be raining and dark :( So jealous of you guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you know, I was wheelie-ing in spirit (which is the only way I can wheelie :p)!

Wish I was out in it now.. the sun's fricken awsome. By the time I get outta here, it'll be raining and dark :( So jealous of you guys.
We'll be out again today if you do get out at a reasonable time you know which area we'll be in.I know what u mean about being jealous I've missed a good 30-40 great times this year due to working evenings and weekends..but c'est la vie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts