BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meeting place: My House In Abbotsford stupid restriction Must be with a valid class 6
Time: Sometime in the morning
Destination: Dont care as long as we JUST GET OUT AND RIDE even if it's to tim hortons.

NO worries Im not a total newb i've had my license before but forgot to renew it due to an out of province move now im doomed to do it all again.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
12:30pmish?? what the heck is that time. that's like close to rush hour time!! hahahahahaha J/K!! keep us informed. i'm now and wanting to ride!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
feel like joining us

12:30pmish?? what the heck is that time. that's like close to rush hour time!! hahahahahaha J/K!! keep us informed. i'm now and wanting to ride!!
Hey if ya wanna join us your welcome to just leave a post or pm me and it can be arranged.... let us know before 12:20pm

Anybody's welcome

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i've got to get my chain adjusted at around 11pm but i'd make the trek out to abby to ride for a bit after.

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Why don't you guys / girls plan something because I REALLY have to get my front wheel balanced (by the people who installed the tire & didn't do it in the first place). I will catch up with you (I may be later than 1230ish now). :rolleyes

Pat, good to see you're back in the game!!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
where in Abby do you live?? i have a very valid class 56!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm just waiting here at home waiting to go out so if you wanna go I live 5mins just off the sumas exit. The original person I was going to head out with can't make it so if anybody else wants to head out give me a call asap so we can go. Call me or pm me 604-556-8490 if you can go out ask for Norbert

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've got to get my chain adjusted at around 11pm but i'd make the trek out to abby to ride for a bit after.
And Yes you are more then welcome to join us/me after your chain gets adjusted just give me a call when your ready and we can meet up if we are already out.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
so around Marshal Rd then?? i'd be coming via Mission. hgwy 1 bores me!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so around Marshal Rd then?? i'd be coming via Mission. hgwy 1 bores me!!
Ok ya if you go over the mission bridge keep on going straight past all the lights and you will get to road construction and a petropass at the construction area will be on your left, I can meet you there that is just down the street from me if ya want.

Were im talking about there's also a MAT factory on the right by the train tracks there

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
aight. i shall be there in about half an hr. i presume the petropass is easy to find at the construction??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those of you who want to join us call the number and leave a message and we can call you for directions to a meeting spot

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to purplekawi/patrick for taking me out today. Was very enjoyable to be out on a bike again. THANKS

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
sorry Corey(hahahahahaha i made a rhym) already home and getting ready for work. come out this sunday and come with us to the Sunshine Coast!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts