BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't get over this video, i've seen it over a hundred times... just awe inspiring.... i'm not sure what model year gixxer, but it's either a 97-98 srad style 600 cause of the red fairings.....

and supposely, can't really make it out, but i've been told the bike he is racing against is a gsxr1000....

http://bandit.bikepics.com/Tom-GSXR600Turbo-Speed-39sec.wmv

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Damn, that's some scary power.:eek I wouldn't want to ride that sonofabitch, it would be like trying to take a lion for a walk on a leash.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
WOW! Warp speed Mr Paris..Engage!

What you think he hit for speeds? I know I saw the needle go way right down in like ..2 secs!:eek

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bugs said:
WOW! Warp speed Mr Paris..Engage!

What you think he hit for speeds? I know I saw the needle go way right down in like ..2 secs!:eek
beats me, probably something really really fast :) :tredmill fast enough to warp past that other sportbike :)

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
looking at it closely, the moment he brought it down after that last reach for the skies wheelie, that needle burried! I am In awe!
Wow! I just love the whining of the engine!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my guess is he is pushing close to 300-320 km/h, basically a number that his speedo does not indicate that high :)

on a side note: wow, i'm a super addict now :) I wonder what is next :)

P

·
0 Posts
That is Sic!

I can not believe that..is there a turbo in that bike? Fucken nuts..

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Yes as stated in the subject, and you can clearly hear the blowoff valve release the boost after each shift.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: That is Sic!

psycocbr said:
like the subject and ryan r says, it's a turbo. I believe it's a MotorCycleXpress turbo kit. They also make turbos for Hayabusa's :eek :eek

·
living the dream
1,109 Posts
Re: Re: That is Sic!

Canadian_Gixxer said:

like the subject and ryan r says, it's a turbo. I believe it's a MotorCycleXpress turbo kit. They also make turbos for Hayabusa's :eek :eek
i think that guy wont be alive long to enjoy his turbo...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts