BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
:imwithstu
fuggin hate it too.... cheapens all the awsome work the rider has done to make that bike what it is.

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
I hate that open exhaust , sounds like a broken lawnmower when revving
Eh, that's parts of the unique charm of a turbo bike - but really, what are you going to do, put a muffler on it?
Changing the exhaust pipe length or outlet diameter may improve the sound a bit, but I certainly wouldn't turn down a ride on that thing 'cuz I didn't like the exhaust note...

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
Eh, that's parts of the unique charm of a turbo bike - but really, what are you going to do, put a muffler on it?
Changing the exhaust pipe length or outlet diameter may improve the sound a bit, but I certainly wouldn't turn down a ride on that thing 'cuz I didn't like the exhaust note...
Well of course not, i'm just saying, all that hard work went into it, all that engineering and tuning but they couldn't make the bike sound sweet? I mean, the turbo already gives off an amazing sound while in boost and in between shifts but the sound of the bike at idle is just, well gross. I still wouldn't pass up a ride on it. Sounds sweet at full throttle!

·
Registered
437 Posts
He did not run it for very long on those open sections? running on "turbo" bad on longer periods of use? I am not too familiar with turbos so I don't understand the extra guage and boost. As if the Hyabusa doesn't go fast enough. I need one on my half-a-busa. cool tho

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dunno the exhaust looks alright, kind of car like...but i agree the sound isn't too hot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts