309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UBC Motorcycling Club: ICE BREAKER / END OF SEASON RIDE Sat. Sept 23rd

EVERYONE WELCOME!!

Place to meet up: 41st. Ave and Granville St. "ESSO" in Vancouver

Time: Saturday September 23rd 10:00AM and leave at 10:15AM sharp

Where we are going: Harrison Hot Springs

Riding Pace: your own pace

This is going to be the first ride after the Club Days Show N' Shine as well as the last ride of the season for the club. Don't miss this ride because it's one of the last great opportunities to meet old friends and make new friends!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jacky,
can't make this one. Riding up to the sunshine coast on my new DRZ400SM Saturday. Taking the 7:20am ferry.

You still got the Duc? My buddy finally bought a new 749.

Have a good ride.

·
DPT Downtown Poser Team
1,148 Posts
Jacky,
can't make this one. Riding up to the sunshine coast on my new DRZ400SM Saturday. Taking the 7:20am ferry.

You still got the Duc? My buddy finally bought a new 749.

Have a good ride.

hey man yeah i still ride the 748. that's nice we got one more DUC! ask him to come to this one!

I.....hmmm....unfortunately have to miss this one because of some stupid retarded motha fucking injury which I did to myself.....can't really ride a bike very properly now.....damn it

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey man yeah i still ride the 748. that's nice we got one more DUC! ask him to come to this one!

I.....hmmm....unfortunately have to miss this one because of some stupid retarded motha fucking injury which I did to myself.....can't really ride a bike very properly now.....damn it
Yeah he's bringing the Duc on the ride with me to the Sunshine coast. Is Jane still riding?

·
BRRAAP!
219 Posts
what time you gonna be going thru mission?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts