BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get one policy of excess insurance to cover 5 vehicles. Insure only with ICBC for 200K liability only on each vehicle as required and then have private coverage under one policy. it would also help if I could throw in a boat for $0 - $5 million.

Anyone from this brain trust already researched this issue?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I have not done what you are wanting to do, but I might suggest you speak to Ena at AMC - Cassells Insurance, Cambie at King Edward. They've been to 'go to' people for Beacon insurance for motorcycles for many years, and because of former BCSBer, the late Paul Cassell's interests in both motorcycling and boating, they specialize in both.

·
Original Pirate Material
1,063 Posts
I have not done what you are wanting to do, but I might suggest you speak to Ena at AMC - Cassells Insurance, Cambie at King Edward. They've been to 'go to' people for Beacon insurance for motorcycles for many years, and because of former BCSBer, the late Paul Cassell's interests in both motorcycling and boating, they specialize in both.
This is for collision and comprehensive, I don't believe it is for 3rd party liability? Also check out cvrle1's thread about Coast Capital Savings, S .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts