BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my tl 1000 r undertail exhaust in the works

Extending the subframe bottom piece to kick the tail up a notch as well then an undertail tray that will seprate all the heat from the plastic

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
That is looking good! Modding is soo much fun and it makes the bike really unique.

I've got 2 more Dunlop stickers to add to mine and I'm nearly done. Still trying to figure out if I should go the 200 rear tire or not.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Is your subframe raised at all? The tail looks really high. It might just be the fact that the space between the tire and the tail doesnt have 2 pipes filling it; it just looks weird to me. Other than that, the pipe seems to fit in there nicley. Looks good.

What canister is that? 600rr? 6r(r)?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can is a 1000rr off a newer cbr

Im changing the pipe actually to come through the back header thru the frame like this picture this weekend.. Just welding up things .. Playing with ideas!

Subframe is cranked up If you look its one inch or a bolt on the outside of the area where the bolt would go.... I wanted to raise the tail its not that much though... It will be nice having to use less pipe on the bike and non to be seen at all.....

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
kinda looks like a car's muffler tucked up in there :laughing

cool though :thumbup

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
The biggest problem with 2-1 systems is the drop in midrange power over the 2-2 systems. Some RC51 guys are englaring the 2-1 collectors (on their 2-1 aftermarket systems) and getting decent results but still not quite as good as a 2-2. So when fabbing your pipes up, make sure to have a big collector pipe to save some midrange. Looks interesting, and will definately stand out, but the twin pipes are the coolest part of having twins :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts