BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
gixxer_76 said:
Sorry Crosby, your crown is spoken for.
He's carrying the Pens right now but damn does he ever strike me as a whiny little brat. Just shut the hell up and play the game.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Isn't rookie of the year voted on by selected journalist from Canada and the US? The canadians will vote for Crosby, and I doubt a US journalist will vote for a Russian...lol.

Congrats Crosby...

·
Why not
541 Posts
I think Ovechkin is amazing, but Crosby is a more complete player. These two are in the Gretzky/Lemieux talent category, but Crosby is still only 18 - Ovechkin is 20, is a better playmaker and seems to be a more complete leader (physical and chippy, outspoken and willing to shoulder blame). Ovechkin is more entertaining, but if I had to build a team around, I would definitely choose Crosby.

·
Mmm bubble gum
3,230 Posts
I agree with 2x Blown...but while you guys are all caught up in the Crosby Ovechkin hype, Marek Svatos is creepin up there. He's already got 30g.

And lets nod forget Dion Phaneuf, puts points on the board, puts vets on their asses, and not afraid to fight. Jus ask Bill Guerin ;)

Svatos is gonna win the scoring race if you ask me.

·
shameless poser
1,118 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Alexander Ovechkin...this kids amazing!!!
Yup, those are some sweet moves. If he hadn't acted like such an ass in the World Juniors I might even like him. He seems to have matured a bit, though.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dog44 said:
Yup, those are some sweet moves. If he hadn't acted like such an ass in the World Juniors I might even like him. He seems to have matured a bit, though.

I do kind of agree. At the beggining of the season he was a lot of talk. I didnt really respect him much. But now, he has proven himself, and has really shut a lot of people up. I do respect him a lot more now.

I have Svatos in my hockey pool, Im really hoping he gets up there in goals as well. Hes just 5 goals behind Ovechkin right now. He may be a challenger for the league leader pretty soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts