nice nice..whos that?

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
oh yah....lol.....duh!!!!

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
sweeeet...how long have u guys been riding for before u got into stunting?

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
fok thats it, next time i see him, i'm gonna get his autograph. he must have a hot gf , doing wheelies like that:devillook

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
I started riding the summer of 96' and started stuntin' 2005

Oh wow...thats alot of pre stunting riding time! Nice one..
I guess its a combo of experience, desire..and flat out ballz how fast u pick something like that up eh??

·
Registered
888 Posts
I hate to say it, but without your help I wouldn't be the 8 inches off the ground that I am!!! Thanks!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh wow...thats alot of pre stunting riding time! Nice one..
I guess its a combo of experience, desire..and flat out ballz how fast u pick something like that up eh??
You've definately got to have alot of desire to destroy your body and bike and personally I'm a slow learner on account of my extra small balls and wanting to live forever :laughing

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
You've definately got to have alot of desire to destroy your body and bike and personally I'm a slow learner on account of my extra small balls and wanting to live forever :laughing

...Well anything worth doin takes time right?!.. Destroyin the body sounds a lil painful..and destroyin the bike sounds a lil heartwrenching to me..but I guess its just an excuse to have more than one bike!!! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts