BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I had my last roll of film developed. In the BCBikes section, there is a picture of my bike with the old body, and now I am unveiling the new look bike.

I swapped a guy in the US for his 2k1 body, put on some LP lights, and here is the result:

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And finally, the front shot. It looks much better in person, at least I think so, but in this picture you can really notice the effect of my homemade mirror extensions. And they work VERY WELL, btw, no doing the chicken dance to see behind me anymore! :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I like it, but then again, I'm partial to yellow:D . I assume you swapped tanks as well.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I swapped it all. Keeping the tanks would have looked ridiculous.

And I know what you mean about the mirrors absolutdm, they are about 3 times longer than stock. But they still look stock, not like other ones I have seen where the base is built up, and they work so well I cannot imagine having them 'normal' again. :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
i give you 2 thumbs up...very nice

G

·
vrecksler, NICE man turned out good,.. about yer mirrors,... did you use the copper tube method as mention on the fireblade discussion board?, cause i was thinking about doing it,.. just nervous bout cutting my mirrors..

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I love the long stalk mirrors. Looks like some kind of angry wasp.:evilgrin Very nice, Brad, real pretty. Like the yellow hugger too, caps the look off nicely.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all! I knew I could count on a few nice comments from the BC crew. :)

dknite, yes I used copper pipe, I bought some from Home Depot for $3. It worked out, do not be afraid to cut. ;)

Human, you have a good eye! That is my mom's car, and you are bang on! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts