BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered a horn online from Twisted Throttle and got a UPS delivery notice (I was at work when they tried to deliver it). On the notice they have indicated a $36 brokerage fee! WTF!!! That is more than the cost of the horn!
Do I pay it or say F U mother F'er! and say screw it. I could order another and have it delivered to my sister in Cali and have her bring it up at Xmas when she visits. It would cost me the same amount and UPS could :jerkoff

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
So I called UPS and told them there was no way I was going to pay the $36 and I will clear it through customs myself. Then they say that they will send it back to their depot at the airport and prepare the paperwork for me to pick up. This was on a Monday and I get to the airport depot on Friday and the clerk is like "oh, we haven't prepared the paper work yet even though it says on the computer we should be expecting you...". Wait around for 40 #@%$&* minutes ( it was 9:30 in the morning when I got there!!!). Get the forms, go to customs and pay $5.27 and am back within 15 minutes and wait for another 10 minutes for the airheads to find the parcel. NEVER AGAIN!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.