BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Riding doesn't work for us. *(Princeton here) *Drive over to my house and we can car pool next year bud !!
Sounds like a plan!

I spend a fair amount of time in your area. Ride the old Hedly highway and the Merit connector quite a bit. Its a nice ride up to Chain Lake too.

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
I saw the Honda, I wanted the Honda.........that's about it. Lovely looking machine, and I think the best paint I have seen on a Honda. Sigh....$25K.........and it probably wouldn't fit my 6' 215lb frame. And probably not great even as a day rider. Why I set myself up for disappointment I don't know. At least the Gixxer Thou had plenty of room to add risers to it. Heck, with a little bend here, and a little twist there on the master cylinder bracket you could get 2" risers on the Gixxer. "Can someone get the keys so I can see the funky dash?"......"Um, no, we don't have the keys here". Bullshit I say!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
you didn't come all the from the interior to go to the bike show did you?

fuck.. man... jesus
* I went to lhe last 2 , but I couldn't make it this year.*

I always see folks I know from home, some manning booths.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I missed the lack of possible sales of gear. It's nice to see what's available in the new lines, but I was hoping to spend some cash. Just not new bike cash.*

·
Registered
8,758 Posts
......"Um, no, we don't have the keys here". Bullshit I say!
keys were there, battery wasnt :laughing

thats pretty lame actually as the R1M had a display model dash lit up and all that jazz, you could play around with the brake sensor n' switch through the screens :p

at least thats how they had it at the Seattle show when it came out

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
keys were there, battery wasnt :laughing

thats pretty lame actually
not the only lameness from Suzie. they were the only one of the majors who still did not have their bikes displayed on full stands, so that one could sit on the bike in riding position, say... like... a potential buyer?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I can see keeping the poors off of the models like the CBR1000RR SP-1 ..... Was great Gixxer thou their RR model?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I went because of the free breakfast and free ride and free parking :p
To my total shock and horror I just about passed out when I saw the honda crf250 rally :D All that thing needs is a proper CR500 install and it would be my daily driver LOL
Everything else was the same :(
Got a MotoGP ticket and reserved a table with Bill
Tried on helmets but nobody wanted to sell me one ? Sorry sir no solids just hyper extra money shitty paint job ones :(
and definitely reaffirmed my confusion about some peoples lust for cruisers ???

41 - 49 of 49 Posts