BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hahaha....that TAPOUT R1.....I can smell the cheap cologne from here, see the scratches on the tank from chochi's gold necklace, probably glitter from his hair gel all over it.

·
Ride Solo
4,215 Posts
Hahaha....that TAPOUT R1.....I can smell the cheap cologne from here, see the scratches on the tank from chochi's gold necklace, probably glitter from his hair gel all over it.
Bwahahahaha! Would be a nice compliment to the Cheetah Energy Drink ZX-14.

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
I was there, watching that bike last night. The bike show was pretty much dead.... but the number of young males that oogled it was quite impressive. How much brand identity means to people in that 18-23 range.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
I was there, watching that bike last night. The bike show was pretty much dead.... but the number of young males that oogled it was quite impressive. How much brand identity means to people in that 18-23 range.
Tapout? WTF is Tapout, google tells me it's MMA clothing..... good grief!

TapouT - An Expression of Combat Known Worldwide

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Tapout? WTF is Tapout, google tells me it's MMA clothing..... good grief!

TapouT - An Expression of Combat Known Worldwide
You must be older than I thought. Anyone who's watched MMA in the last 15 years know's tap out makes gear for the fighters, and poser t-shirts for wanna bee's and fan boys. The guys that owned it are a couple of characters as well. Attending the fights in costume.

These are the kids that buy em, emo haired fan boys.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
You must be older than I thought.
:laughing I probably am, never really watched MMA.. and by the looks of the three dudes in the middle, makes me think I haven't missed much.

·
Registered
18,876 Posts
Forget "Tapout".

With the number of wankers on BCSB, there is probably enough support for a new brand called "Fapout".

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Did anyone take any pics of one of the nices rides, imho, there? It had a red frame, suede seat, and was under 11 thou. It was behind a rope. It wasn't a Duc, Beemer, Harley, Triumph, KTM, Kawi, Suzi or Carver.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts