BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
I'm not going this year, I went last year and I was pretty mad at how poorly the show was run/planned and if I want to see the new 07 bikes, I can wait another month and take a look at them on the showroom floor!

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Bike Show.

You can Purchase ticket's in advanced at the local bike stores now, It saves a couple of dollars and then you get in Quicker at the door , There is usually a side entrance you can use with the advanced tickets so you don't have to stand in line.:flashy

·
Registered
446 Posts
it seems the show is busier year after year, and the venue just isn't big enough to make the show comfortable to go to anymore in my opinion. It just gets too crowded, and I get claustrophobic. : ( so, like some have already said, I'll be checking out the new models later in the year at the dealers.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeah.. I'm not going either.. A pain to get to , the Bldg is Small and New bikes can be seen at a Dealers'. Too many tacky vendors and the price seems a bit much for a Moto Flea Market.. Ohhhh and the Pre buying at a dealers was a Huge $1 saving last year.. they seemed pissed that I thought that was rather a poor discount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.