BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

I attended the 2009 Vancouver Toy Run

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2008 Yamaha FZ6
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Wow, what a day! Hundreds if not thousands of great, generous people showed up for the 2009 Vancouver Toy Run today.

The ride from Coquitlam Centre started towards the PNE at approximately 10am and wow what a crowd. Harleys, Honda's, Yamaha's, Suzuki's, you name it... they were all there... including Santa!

I hope everyone had a GREAT time, I know I did.

Enjoy the pics,

Eric :rockon

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Was a huge tourn out for sure. What a fantastic day for it. Little nippy in the morn but the sun showed itself the whole day and all was good.

·
+ 39.9 km/h
1,537 Posts
I missed it because I was out of town.
Looks like a good turn out.
A few years back I remember there being lots of bikes. They said the last bikes were still leaving the parking lot when the first were pulling into the PNE.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Was an interesting experience being my first toy run.

Wish I had the time to hang out for the lunch and after ride.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Awesome pics, great to meet you Eric!:rockon

Ended up right beside you Chia, as we were finally pulling out to start the run.

It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it was going to be originally, 'though I suppose it helped having possibly the lightest clutch pull of any bike on the planet:laughing

Oh, finally met Gord very briefly on the way out as well. Great guy:coffee

The Grey Man (CBR250R) oops, I promptly forgot your name...I think your 18,000 RPM warm up scrambled the memory part of my brain. :flashy Great to meet you as well:)

·
Do Work
782 Posts
Would have attended if I was in Town.
It only means that I'll have to donate Double the presents for the Valley Toy Run
when is the valley toy run? I wouldnt want to miss this one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.