BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering I though some one on here had a 02 honda vfr with 2 brothers exhaust? If so let me know I have some questions for you

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
If by chance you'd meant 'VTR', send me a PM... had one w/ a full 2 bros system. Sounded awesome. Not, IMHO, the best pipe for an in-line-4 (or the best pipe in general really). If you didn't mean 'VTR', chalk this one up to another senseless attempt to be a post whore. :D
:rider

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Dalma said:
I have an 02 with Micron exhaust.
'02 with Remus carbon fibre checking in :)

I have seen and heard the 2 Bros that had one pipe for exhaust and the other one for storage on an '02. Sounded OK, but did not have the deep rumble that the Micron or Remus or Staintunes bring out of the V4.

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
SkipTkt said:
If by chance you'd meant 'VTR', send me a PM... had one w/ a full 2 bros system. Sounded awesome. Not, IMHO, the best pipe for an in-line-4 (or the best pipe in general really). If you didn't mean 'VTR', chalk this one up to another senseless attempt to be a post whore. :D
:rider
Damn postwhore. Plus I still get headaches when I remember those old pipes. They used to scramble your brain if you got within 100 feet of the back of that damn bike. :surrender

·
Ride to you limits
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obvously, no one has a clue... Im not asking what pipes you have I'm Looking for the person who had a 2002 VFR with the 2 brothers pipe on it

V

·
0 Posts
I have a 99 with 2bros full system, sound is awsome!! Very unique.
Think what 1/2 a Nascar V8, that revs a lot quicker, might sound like.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I have a 99 with 2bros full system, sound is awsome!! Very unique.
Think what 1/2 a Nascar V8, that revs a lot quicker, might sound like.
I saw/heard a bike just like this one at the Mission races last year, very nice indeed. I have the Remus stainless highmount on my '2000, and it sounds nice as well, but your pipe sounds even better.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
clutch said:
I'm Looking for the person who had a 2002 VFR with the 2 brothers pipe on it
I've heard from a fellow VFR rider that the '02 that I saw w/ 2 Bros pipes was totalled in '04 or '05. Not sure if the rider was on BCSB... that was the only one I have seen with those pipes.

Good luck in your search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts