BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lightly seasoned...
176 Posts
Love the air on that lip :p and the 'socializing' on the hairpin is great... lots of friendly words coming from under helmets there I'm sure :D We so need more TT and road course racing out there this stuff is mint even, its much more real than the US true flat gp tracks.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
wolfnadrid said:
Love the air on that lip :p and the 'socializing' on the hairpin is great... lots of friendly words coming from under helmets there I'm sure :D We so need more TT and road course racing out there this stuff is mint even, its much more real than the US true flat gp tracks.
Yeah the two great parts for sure, that hairpin was hairy:laughing and the jump in the middle of the track was great, one guy almost looped it.

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
That video gets 10 beers out of 10!
:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer:drinkbeer​

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Runoff... we don't need no stinkin' runoff!!!! Looks like a blast, would love to do it on my (former) SV race bike.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
that reminds me of a certain stretch of road between spences bridge --> merrit

wheelying off a rise, breaking hard as the road drops away from you just before a hard right...repeat several times... i could go on.

im sure some of you have been on this road

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Nah, that track doesn't look technical at all:eek

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
I can't imagine the feeling of hitting a hill like that and having my front wheel come up at 180+ kph. Actually, the feeling would probably be like having moisture in the front and back of my leathers.

c.

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
skroonk said:
I can't imagine the feeling of hitting a hill like that and having my front wheel come up at 180+ kph. Actually, the feeling would probably be like having moisture in the front and back of my leathers.

c.
Come to the island, we have our own version of Cadwell Park's "mountain" where you get 2 wheel air @ over 100k :evilgrin

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
^ egads man. As last season being my first season on a bike, I'm gonna wait that one out a bit.

Question: Why the hell do civilians stand at the most dangerous part of the hair pin turn? I've seen so many people get mauled on rally vids. Sheesh. I didn't see it in this vid but I always see it at rally races. Are moto fans just smarter?

c.

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
skroonk said:
^ egads man. As last season being my first season on a bike, I'm gonna wait that one out a bit.
Good call :laughing

Fans should ALWAYS stand on the INSIDE of the corner. I think rallying is a lot more popular and has more live spectators. There's just not enough room for them all so some sit on the outside, that's like Russian Roulette if you ask me. Ever seen a Group B rally video from the 80's?

·
Redrex
829 Posts
4 mins in..... great air time.Im in for an island ride....we will have to ask crotch to post a ride soon.I love vids like this,great shots.

·
Registered boozer
125 Posts
I flew over a hill like that once. Did NOT mean to. The front tire was like 4" off the ground for about 15ft. I thought I'd flip fo sho. Only time I've ever wheelied the VFR.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts