BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Ryan R said:
Supra's are scary cars.... especially that one which is fully tricked out, with nos and big turbos and everything.... really freeeaakkkyyy....

highspeed roll-ons like that, he can take just about any bike, from the vids that I've seen.... though there is a vid on his site showing him losing to a modded busa.....

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
modded supras are not to be taken lightly

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait till SMZ see's this post. I wanna see what he has to say about it. Considering he owns one of those bad boys.

·
space for sale
501 Posts
bikes of any cc are highly disadvantaged on highway runs. There's simply too much drag compared to a car. Walser's supra is famous for being stupid fast. He's got 800+rwhp in that bloody thing. Supra's are geared for high end speed, so it's very likely a lightly modded supra can take a 600cc bike on the highway.

I'm setting up a race with my gf this summer to see if my supra is faster than her bike haha.

·
Registered
872 Posts
i believe that car ran 11.1 (boo) at 144mph (holy shit !)

144mph is good for low 9's if you can actually get traction which obviously this supra cannot... to get traction with a high horsepower car usually requires severe compromise for daily drivability.

·
space for sale
501 Posts
i believe his best run was a very low 10. supra's have IRS so it is very difficult to get off from a dead dig.

·
Registered
872 Posts
SMZ said:
i believe his best run was a very low 10. supra's have IRS so it is very difficult to get off from a dead dig.
yeah, i might be confused, there are a few famous ones, SW's, marco's (maybe marco is sw ?), the walszer supra, and then the SAAD one (dyno queen) and a few others...

I know it was marco's that was gonna race hennessey but probably not anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts