BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I would like to know, if anyone out there has our has ever used a fogcity hyper optics visor insert www.modernworld.com Please let me know if they fit most full face helments and if they are worth the money...Thanks, I am thinking of buy one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I ride throughout the year and would highly recommend the fog city, with one caveat...they can scratch very easily.
Right now I got a deal on another Italian made insert, called a ProGrip. So far it has been great, with the added benefit in that its light sensitive, getting darker when its bright etc.
Its much thicker than the fog city, and has equal, if not better anti fog properties. About $30, expensive but should mean that I don't require to carry another visor in the summer for night riding.:flashy

W

·
0 Posts
Fogcity visor inserts are great until your friend picks your helmet up by the visor. Then the acid in the fingers eats into it right away and there is no cleaning it off. Other than that, I would suggest one

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Get a foggy-mask at MSPEED! It works great, especially if you wear glasses. Air doesn't go past your nose, thus no outside air to your glasses.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the basic proshield (no light-sensitive properties) and it works like a charm. I can't imagine cold-weather riding without one. I wear sunglasses underneath on sunny days, and though the glasses will fog it's not as bad as wearing a shield that fogs easily (keeping the shield closed keeps the inside warmer - well, if you've done cold weather riding without a fog insert then you'll know what I'm talking about). Here's a little review on the insert you are looking at (link)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts