BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a guy on a Ninja today who had an Arai helmet and his visor had a pic of a skull on it.... does anyone know where this kind of tint can be ordered or know anyone that has something like this...

I think it's called FACE-IT visors... not too sure.

id like ot get myself something similar... not exactly the skull design but something similar. if anyone knows anything about this please let me know. thanks.:p

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I'm gonna guess that these are the micro perforated overlays. Like the adds on the bus windows and the head light covers that TrickTape sells. I can't imagine getting an actual tint like that.

If so I want some Marvin the Martian ones :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im thinkng the same thing.... jsut like the bus windows... i just dont know where the guy got it... its killin me. haha

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I ordered one last halloween of a pumpkin. I got it from Europe and I found it very anoying to ride with. The mesh that you look through distracted me and made me feel nautious. I tore that thing off after riding with it for 2 hours. It wasn't cheap either, if I remember right I paid near $60 after everything was said and done.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quasi said:
I ordered one last halloween of a pumpkin. I got it from Europe and I found it very anoying to ride with. The mesh that you look through distracted me and made me feel nautious. I tore that thing off after riding with it for 2 hours. It wasn't cheap either, if I remember right I paid near $60 after everything was said and done.
EUROPE?>!?!??... holy crap!!!! crazy man!! forget it.... that alone makes it expensive.... forget it.. haha. i thought it could be bought from a site down in the states... ahh well.. thanks guys. :flip

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Heres a link to where I ordered mine. The price is in British pounds, you'll look at it and say wow only $15.99 but convertered over to canadian thats almost $40 and then you gota add shipping and handling on to that. Just go buy a new faceshield your better off. Oh ya if someone did order one of these make sure you have a black tinted faceshield to put it on otherwise it will look like total crap.

http://www.vixens.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Face_it__Visor_Overlays_22.html

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres a similar product. You can paint them with no affect to your vision, but you have to paint them they don't come with graphics.

It is a mesh not a solid shield, I've used them and like them. Definately a fair weather product

www.bugvisor.net

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
SpeedBump said:
Heres a similar product. You can paint them with no affect to your vision, but you have to paint them they don't come with graphics.

It is a mesh not a solid shield, I've used them and like them. Definately a fair weather product

www.bugvisor.net
Just what I need a cheese grater to splatter bug guts all over my face. No thanks, I will keep the solid visor.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[Just what I need a cheese grater to splatter bug guts all over my face. No]
[thanks, I will keep the solid visor. ]

hhmm.. I've yet to have this happen. And like I said I've used them for years.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
SpeedBump said:
[Just what I need a cheese grater to splatter bug guts all over my face. No]
[thanks, I will keep the solid visor. ]

hhmm.. I've yet to have this happen. And like I said I've used them for years.
That means your not riding fast enough or out in the Valley where the bugs are bigger :laughing :rider

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah!!! Its more like the difference between hit'n a brick wall at 100 or hit'n a trampoline.

Trampoline works for me, no splatter.... :p :cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts