Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I could have done better myself. I deserve to win

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I invited the artistically inclined board members to submit a poster concept design. Everyone got to use a fixed set of graphics and text, the rest was up to them.

We recieved four awesome designs before the deadline and now I need your help to pick a winner. The general goal of the poster is to highlight custom build projects Biperformance has done over the past year.

The winner will receives a one-off set of custom kickplates to fit their sportbike. Please take a look at the numbered posters below and vote for your favorite.

·
Stargaze
1,618 Posts
I like Number 1 with Number 3 in close behind it but a big Poster more color less Black is gonna stand out IMHO

Number 2 that bike is so streatched across the top it just looks bad

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Number 4 - no nonsense and gets right down to business.

Number one is a nicer graphic design, but that girl is plainly distracting. :devillook

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
I like them but I don't like the B .When I see it it looks like 2 film reels and I think right away the company is for filming especially with the Bi before the performance . The company name and symbol look more like a filming based business.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I'd HIGHLY suggest that you do not be afraid to make some changes to the one you choose. The reason I say this is to ensure consistency with your corporate logo and colours. I have seen many businesses that have slightly different logos and colour schemes on business cards, signage, stationary, etc. You want it all to be consistent.

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
I like the last one (#4). Comtempoary grey blend. Focus on the FX flagship product. Very very professionally done.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
yorue FIRED!!!!! lol

Those are some great submissions :thumbup

I was unfortunately stuck doing work and could not make one up in time.

·
Smooth Operator
642 Posts
Like i said before, Savage did a great job with #3..... looks very professional and top of the line, just like you want it to say about your company. Well done to all, but #3 is the best!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I gotta say that #4 looks the most professional, and #1 has nice design with the transparent images in the background.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts