BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
v twin
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know i am about 3000 miles away from you guys, oh, and gals, but i thought i let ya know that our top road race of this season can be viewed online live, just go to the official website.www.northwest200.fm/
our season got off to a great start at cookstown last week. Tight lines,keep safe,cheers.:surrender :tredmill :flashy

·
I have the addiction
424 Posts
PRSmechanic said:
someday, somehow, I'll get there to see some races in person!
thanks, I'll check it out.
Hey Bernie
Miki and I are off to the Ilse of Man TT races on June 1st.
Flights booked, accomadations assured and even a couple of bikes lined up.
a 999 for me and a Mille for Miki. Lets hope Mad Sunday goes well.

I'll take pics and video and well have to get together and watch it after I put it all together, sometime this summer.
Markus

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
spooney said:
Ok i know i am about 3000 miles away from you guys, oh, and gals, but i thought i let ya know that our top road race of this season can be viewed online live, just go to the official website.www.northwest200.fm/
our season got off to a great start at cookstown last week. Tight lines,keep safe,cheers.:surrender :tredmill :flashy
Thanks for the tip! I've got last year's NW200 on DVD and have enjoyed every minute of it (lost count of how many times I've watched it). There's nothing like 'real road' racing, in my opinion -- it's in a league of its own.

We'll be making a trip back to Ireland in the next couple of years (all my family is from there), so I'd like to take in a few Irish races while I'm there. I'll try to get a good viewing spot on the Coast Rd. for the 200.

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
scudafi said:
Hey Bernie
Miki and I are off to the Ilse of Man TT races on June 1st.
Flights booked, accomadations assured and even a couple of bikes lined up.
a 999 for me and a Mille for Miki. Lets hope Mad Sunday goes well.

I'll take pics and video and well have to get together and watch it after I put it all together, sometime this summer.
Markus
ya, gee, swell, ya bastid:evilgrin
ah, good for you, you guys work hard
no doubt you'll have a blast, and I hope the party is so I can go next year!

·
v twin
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If ya is off to the IOM TT you will probably fly over me here in Ireland, give us a wave and have a grand time there, I need to save up a few more brownie points befor the wife will let me go to the TT this year but ya never know.

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
spooney said:
If ya is off to the IOM TT you will probably fly over me here in Ireland, give us a wave and have a grand time there, I need to save up a few more brownie points befor the wife will let me go to the TT this year but ya never know.
Do you ever make it to the Ulster GP? That's another one I've seen on video and would love to attend in person.

·
v twin
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZoomaFoo said:
Do you ever make it to the Ulster GP? That's another one I've seen on video and would love to attend in person.
Hi mel, yes i would hope to get there this year, its in August but it depends if any of my mates are going. I am going to the Tandragee 100 tomorrow saturday, its not very far from me this one. Tandragee road circut has some awsome jumps and dips in the road so you see bikes take off , V1,,,,,V2,,,,rotate. wearher is also looking good for the day.:coffee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts