BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
yes, definitely one of the best after market turn signals. flawless quality, good choice

S

·
0 Posts
i liked em on my gixxer but they were flush mount and looked half decent. i think 'ol watsen is starting to lose it though. in any case better than stock and good on you for supporting canadian business.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Just installed them on R1. Had some problem syncing the speed of signals. They flashed too fast, had to install more resistors. Looks great in the end.

S

·
0 Posts
I haven't done the front signals yet. But i have integrated rear signals. My tech told me the resistors were shit, and i didn't even bother. I like them going a little faster now. Lol the signal is so slow i think all the attention could help!

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just got a set for my bike and they look awesome. The best part was that they don't even make them in white but I asked and they made. I think that is excellent customer service. Also got two more sets for other friends of mine and they just look awesome. Only took me 30 min to put mine in though. Canadian all the way:thumbup

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
I'm jealous, mine haven't come in yet. Looks good and way to keep it :canadian

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Most of the members of the 600RR.net forums are Americans and many of them have Watson Design signals on their bikes. These signals are one of the most, if not the most popular aftermarket signals on 600RR.net. This is good :rockon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts