BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I had to ride all alone today. it was.. peaceful but dull.

meeting place, destination and time. suggestions, any groups going out?

i personally wouldn't mind another run to squamish or even as far as whistler (or pemberton), sometime around noon??

·
What wheelie?
137 Posts
If you want to wait till 2:00 we could meet at the church and head to Squamish

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check back at about 1130 and hopefully we can get some sorta consensus. 2pm works just fine for me....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll check back at about 1130 and hopefully we can get some sorta consensus. 2pm works just fine for me....

·
Registered
969 Posts
Weather doesn't look great but I'm interested. I'm a slowbie so if that cramps the ride's style just tell me to shove off... no offense will be taken. I should be job hunting anyway. =)

CJ

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright... guess since i'm up late this is gona be

1:45 or so at the church, 2pm leave. squamish for sure (i might go up further)

pace: spirited but not insane. :) tried to go fairly easy the other day and i just couldn't take it.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
BluBallz said:
If you want to wait till 2:00 we could meet at the church and head to Squamish
Hey guys - BluBallz gf here, we won't be able to make 2 cuz he got home from work late. Might catch up with you a little bit later if the weather holds out. Have a good ride!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Red the Dog said:
alright... guess since i'm up late this is gona be

1:45 or so at the church, 2pm leave. squamish for sure (i might go up further)

pace: spirited but not insane. :) tried to go fairly easy the other day and i just couldn't take it.
Doh.. checked back too late. Hope you guys had fun.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its raining and i wouldn't mind the ride but i'm assuming no one else will go....

went to the church for a bit to see if there were any takers... sorry if i didn't wait long enough

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
hey red if the weather is alright tomorrow i think BluBallz and I may try to go for a boot up to Squamish. We'll post up later tonight if its a go...

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Hey guys...go up after working hours. The construction and traffic are done and its waaaaay nicer.

Say hi to Randy for me.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Pitdogboy said:
Say hi to Randy for me.

will do, we'll prolly be heading up around 5-6ish if we do

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah I'm totally in. be haing lunch with the family anyways, so sometime during the day or evening. i work nights so... nothing to late gotta be back in town round 9

1 - 14 of 14 Posts