BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody want to come out for a evening ride possibly towards cypress or porteau cove.? meet at 830 to 900 at ambleside.

·
ice cream poser
782 Posts
Gonna lay off cypress for a while since the last two times i've been stopped by a cop. And it just isn't that fun going at the posted speed.

Err where's porteau cove?

bl1tz said:
yo ROY,
you going?

im a maybe right now

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
f4i_2 said:
Gonna lay off cypress for a while since the last two times i've been stopped by a cop. And it just isn't that fun going at the posted speed.

Err where's porteau cove?

a lil before squamish

F

·
0 Posts
why so late? i'm itchin fer a ride today but thats already gettin dark. i wanna catch some a this nice weather.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you guys are welcome to go earlier...i dun get off work till 8... i will be going out for a ride, just asking if anyone wants to come along.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will be there around 9, me and my buddy will probably go for dinner later, no one seems to be interested in going out for a ride.

F

·
0 Posts
sorry i didnt show. life conspired against me (as fskin usual), and the earliest i coulda been there was like 9:15

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, i was there till 930 by my self.. hahaha... i actually met up jamie. but then we just chated abit and i head out to meet 10 other buddies to ride somewhere else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts