·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meet: Timmie's on Queensborough landing
Destination: To be decided
Time: Leave at 6.30pm
Pace: Your own

And FFS - come with a full tank of fuel. I hate stopping 10 minutes after we leave for people to gas up ...

·
Registered
375 Posts
hum depends on how cold its gona be. I was cought off guard yesterday with the cold. but i'll keepya informed. but i want to know where to b4 i committ

·
Registered
969 Posts
Wednesday is supposed to be clear and sunny... Hmmm I might be into this, as long as there's no ice and snow. :D

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wish I could but I doubt I'll be back from picking up my car in time. Who wants to drive me to pick up my car? ;)

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
I'm in!

But I'll be late. Dentist at 6, riding by 7. Text me to sort out an after Timmies meeting spot.

BTW, it's supposed to be warmer on Wed.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'd like to ride as its my last day of insurance!!!!!

and FFS its COLD so i vote to keep it at sea level and do some serious cafe posing here and there! :coffee

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
alas, i gotta work...

and its freaking cold out there, cept for taking my bike to get painted, i do believe i'm gonna cancel my insurance..

wonder how much storage costs... :laughing

talk to y'all later...

Nadia, sounds like you got yer carb worries taken care of?? keep in touch...

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
im in this time

and ill be wearing ur sweater and i gota show u all something;)

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
This is like Kindergarten

and ill be wearing ur sweater and i gota show u all something;)
Cool, we're having show and tell tonight. Now the pressure is on for everyone to bring something interesting to share:laughing

btw, dentist appointment changed, will be at Tim's on time.

·
Registered
375 Posts
and its freaking cold out there, cept for taking my bike to get painted, i do believe i'm gonna cancel my insurance..

wonder how much storage costs... :laughing
dont this its too much. my g/f got storage insurance for her 4k$ scooter and it was 30 for 3 months. and thats with full coverage.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'll be there, bringing my sweet ass new bike!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Careful guys... Snow is in the forecast.
yeah i saw that too but i'm not too worried, it says snow for thursday morning. although it might begin to drizzel a bit. but like always ride safe. :rockon More than likely i will be there

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi folks,

I'm going to try to make it out there too. Looking forward to it. If the pace is too fast, I'll just duck out. I have been riding like I'm on an ice rink lately (because in the mornings, it is like one :p) and have no plans to change my style until the weather gets warmer. Bikes just too darn pretty to lay down. :D.

- CJ

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:rolleyes Greetings from somewhere in Manitoba where it's -7 with snow blowing across ice-sheet highways. I started this trip on Monday in Winnipeg where -owing to blizzard conditions- I had to rent a big-ass mofo 4x4 just to be sure I'd get from one city to the next.

My message: Quit yer whinin'. Go ride for f*cks sake. ;)

Continue
:coffee

1 - 20 of 112 Posts