BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..Got back from holidays, and saw most of you not riding as much as you should ( maybe i am missing something:D ).

Weather has been, lets say pretty damn ridable, so I suggest a nice evening ride to squamish (NOT White rock).

As many of you work... like I do... say 5 to 6 O'clock is fair to say a good time to meet...(departure around 6:30 pm).

Carter Motorsports, under Granville Island bridge ( for those newbies), will be the meet place. As replies are posted I will set a more definate time for departure.

Carter to Squamish will be the set for the ride and should be nice and easy and fun ...So prep those tires and guts and lets ride!

:rider

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey

Weather provided I'm in!! I will be coming from Abby so if anyone wants to meet up along the way or if you few guys from abby want to go post up and lets make some times and locations to meet... Just checked the weather chanel and they are calling for cloudy/sunny periods.. might be ok.:)

K

·
0 Posts
I'm new here so I hope you don't mind if I give you guys a tentative yes. Depends on what time I can get off work and the weather.

·
Registered
417 Posts
If the road ain't wet, I'll defintely show up :) I'll be off at 6pm, so be there before 6:30pm if everythings goes well.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far departure time will be 6:30 pm for those late commers. From Carter we'll be heading across lions gate and a quick stop in west van at gas station just before the turn that takes us to the highway up the hill. I figure we should be back in van just before dark (hopefully)..say by 9pm.

Hope to see a bunch of ya. looks like the weather will be good!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i should make it to carter before 6:30, hopefully :) gonna be rushing over directly from school.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need to kinda know who else is coming so post up so we can wait for you in case u R late.:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
New to this site but impressed so far. I live in North Vancouver and am off Wed and Thurs, so count me in!

Something's come up unfortunately. Will still try to make it. Not for sure though.:confused

1 - 14 of 14 Posts