BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Wednesday Sept. 27 day off work...

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  slam 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to get as much time out there while the weather is still good. Have the day off so I'm thinking a day trip is on order. Maybe Princeton and beyond or up toward Whistler and Pemberton then Lytton, open to any suggestions...

Post up ideas or PM me.

****See Below for the plan******

#6 ·
Ok here we go...

Meet at 9:30 at the Chevron in Abbotsford on McCallum Road just north of Hwy #1, leave by 9:45

Ride to Princeton via Hwy 1 and 3 for gas and lunch.

After that decide what's next.

Options: Continue to Merritt via Hwy 5A.
Ride back via Manning Park and ride Hwy 7 through Harrison Lake.
Whatever everyone seems to want maybe Merritt and then Lytton

Post up if you are comming.

Sorry it took so long to post up, I was away for work until tonight.

Mike

#8 ·
Nice meeting all you guys. Great group, great weather, no tickets or problems I have no complaints. Hope to see you all soon, maybe now I can be part of that secret society... PMS.

Hey by the way did I mention my friend Dan is single? He even washes behind the ears.

*Dan's Pimp*

#11 · (Edited)
Hey listen up, Captain - I thought we said we'd send the pics via e-mail???!!! Oh well, I'll post up the rest when I get back from dinner.

The trees looked spectacular this time of year. You can't get treated to that kind of backdrop during the summer. I must have ridden Hwy#3 over 20 times this season, but I never get sick of it. Thank you Beautiful BC.

Mike, Dan, Stacey, Sophie & Nancy - Thanks for the AWESOME ride!!! Really great group of people; you had me laughing the whole day :thumbup Dan you're a good sport :p I've added you all to my list. You should be receiving cryptic messages soon. :evilgrin

Jess :flashy

#12 ·
Looks like I missed a good "rest of the ride". As expected I got chewed out for not being fiscally responsible (well, it wasn't THAT bad actually :roflmao ).

Great to meet you all today and Jess, thanks for the good ride up to the Lodge. What a beautiful day for a ride. Tomorrow I'll be doing it all over again. Yippee!!

Until next time....

(Oh, and Dan, next year come & hang out with the AFTICA umbrella girls - they're saaaaweeet!!)

#13 · (Edited)
#16 ·
Nice! Sophie is trying to get that day off as well.
Only thing is I have to be back in Coquitlam by 3pm, so let me know if you feel like doing a different route.

Check your PM's :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.