BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
398 pounds full of fluids ,half a tank of gas ,we estimate 140 hp ,maybe more

next dyno day il know for sure

pretty crazy didnt see that comming ,bike could loose another 20 pounds ,then i'll weigh it fully dry

next dyno day the weigh off ,me and ssblade .I'll loose the HP for sure ,but see if i make the weight

ZX-7R ('00) 6/00 108.6 @ 11,250 53.7 @ 8750 527LBS WET 498 DRY
ZX-6R ('05) 04/05 113.8 @13,250 48.1 @ 11,000 427LBS WET 400 DRY

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
kewl. where did you get most of the weight savings from? The rear subframe, and exhaust changes must of helped.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaybo said:
kewl. where did you get most of the weight savings from? The rear subframe, and exhaust changes must of helped.

smal sub ,no pipe,bodywork ,aluminum tank ,wheels ,light rad,brackets,etc ..everythig that isnt needed is gone ,,holy shit its loud .like a whole diff kind of loud especially on the down shift . i have sound clips but i cant post them they are on my camera phone

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
On the camera phone..k'mon....lol. I bet it's fooking loud!
jeez man did you have to post up with the wet weight of my gen 7r? It's gonna give me and it a complex/eating disorder..lol.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BRADA said:
How was it to tune without a muffler??
runs flawless with the flatslides and dyna box ,,through the gears not a hesitation or pop sputter or anything ,runs crazy well .

thinking of taking it to future cycle to tune it completely with joe on the needles and jets .

my hopes are high for 145 but id settle for less ,gotta be over 135 or the 950 cc kit goes in .

dont forget the 2 X 25hp shots of the bottle .JUst scared the motor will complain and throw up black juice all over my shoes .so just motor for now

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
LOL. Put me on your bike and the combine weigh is still less than my stock 1992 ZX7....by itself!

·
. . .
38 Posts
this day in age, when everything is about being flashy, its nice to see something very subtle, with grace.
ever since seeing your avatar, ive been in awe of the lines on that bike. nice to see a larger pic.
very stealth, and those wheels make it.
:evilgrin

·
Registered
517 Posts
I don't know what big bore kit you used, but I just did a 933 weisco for a 98 ZX-9R w/ head work.......and it made 138 RWHP. Not to bad??!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
BRADA said:
I don't know what big bore kit you used, but I just did a 933 weisco for a 98 ZX-9R w/ head work.......and it made 138 RWHP. Not to bad??!!
a 933 made 138 ? dyno gotta be wrong ,ive seen plenty of dyno slips on the net of 94-97 zx9 motors no internals on flatslides and a full muzzy pulling min . 130-135

saw a 950 kit in 96 zx9r motor at 147

was that on vacumm carbs ? full pipe?

here is details on one of em -
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/webzxr/zxr750r/index.html (crazy kawi site for tuned zx7's)
# 1995 Kawasaki ZX-9R Engine with 2mm overbore and HiComp Cosworth Pistons
# 39mm FCRs with shorter velocity stacks for more top end power
# Head reworked with smaller intake ports (using epoxy) for more air/fuel mix velocity and turbulence
# Raised Compression by removing the lower cylinder deck gasket
# Kawasaki Racekit intake Camshaft and degreed to give best result
# Adjustable camshaft sprockets

145hp dyno

·
Registered
164 Posts
Fuuck that sound killer. Hope you bring that monster out to a BB night so I can get the full effect.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts