BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you that dont know me(almost everyone) i work at safeway so i meet lots of weirdos n shit but the one my friend met tops them all...

hes workin in the produce section yesterday(feb 10th) and this asian lady about 40 years old comes up and starts talking to him and she asks him what hes doing on valentines day and he said that hes spending it with his gf cuz her visa has expired and shes going back to germany and shes like ohhh really thats too bad hold on ill be right back...couple minutes later she returns with a box of chocolates and says that he should give them to her and after about 20 mins of arguing he agrees to take them....then as hes going for his break she catches him again and takes him outside and she gets him to go sit in her car which is a bran new mercedes and she starts sayin oh u guys should get married cuz its valentines blah blah blah and hes like oh i dont think were ready for that(hes about 22) and shes like dont worry about it ill pay for EVERYTHING...the cake the dress the rentals the food the whole schibang and he says ok ill go home and to her about it this sounds pretty interesting and they exchange #'s and he goes back inside to work....next day she leaves a msg on his answering machine that shes gunno go in and see him again today about the marraige thing and hes agreed with his gf that its not gunno happen as its all too fuckin weird and they dont wanna get married yet....so they meet again and he tells her their decision and she says ok but on your break come outside...theres 2 guys waiting for him in the parking lot and they both give him a red chinese new years envelope and he opens them and theres $100 in each and they tell him that she did it for them as well and its not bullshit but he still doesnt wanna go through with it but she wont take no for an answer so she said ok ill book it at the sheraton wall centre for february 13th and ill have everything ready so come if you decide to change your mind...
remember he says hes never met this woman in his life and this is all out of the blue and some bs story i made up...ill keep u updated as to what happens but if i were him id show up and take all the presents and book it but he says he wont do that and will return everything to her

if you have a weird valentines story plz share!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
......wtf?

·
Registered
991 Posts
red chinese new years envelope
Arent those only suppose to be giving on a day of birth (For a child) and on New years ??

I dunno, maybe she can relate to the girlfriends immigrant experience. I dunno, thats just plain CREEPY to me.

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Dude, think about this for a second. They get married (just for shits and giggles) have a sweet party! She gets her green card and can stay here indefinitely. Get divorced later, who ever said marriage was binding :laughing

Only thing I could see going wrong is the lady sticking them with the bill somehow at the end.

But, she could just be some crazy old kook who wants to be super nice to people and loves weddings. I'd do it just for the party ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts