BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's a super sexy yummy mummy going to be hitting the trails with the crew this summer. Can't wait to get her out for a ride. Blazing the trails on her 2007 TE 250 with all the good bits 3" lowering kit, Acerbis bark busters , Rooster skidplate and rad guards , JD jet kit and completely street legal.

It's going to be a great summer for family time weekend riding. Plus the odd city dualsport riding.

Congrats Racheal !!!

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
I have been reading up on this bike lately. I will check one onBilly. who knows if I will get another KLX, or be forcefully converted by 5th gear, and thier sales tactics! lol!

Nice new bike Rachel!

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Niiiiiiice. Can hardly wait for Herrling or Tailings pond to open up for fun times!! Congrats on the new ride, see you out there. BTW, Bill got me hooked on dirt biking when he rented me the TTR125 and I followed Holly around Herrling.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
awesome stuff,like bill said theres gonna be some good times this yr,loads of riding all yr.whenever yer ready say the werd iam sure alot will go riding after christmas.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
congrats Rachel, thats a great bike. its a shame you lowered it, or i would have asked to try it out. :p . hopefully you can make it out to one of Bill's '' beginner'' rides.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
HI Rachel!!!!

Congrats!!

Very nice to have met you on that special day. You got yourself a great bike!! So much so I think I want one.

I look forward to going for a dirt ride in the new year with you and the boys.

Best wishes,
Merry Xmas!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Way to go Rachel , i got a bike for christmas too . you'll love riding in the mountains hole new deal , get some good boots and goggles and your go to go , have fun .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts