BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
More than meets the eye
1,327 Posts
Shows the difference Canada vs USA, we can't even get 9 years for someone who comitted a violent crime, shit we barely even get them jail time, yet in the states you commit grand theft and insurance fraud, and bingo straight to the slammer.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
"The Dublin, Ohio-based fast food chain claimed it lost $2.5 million in sales because of the bad publicity, and dozens of workers at the company's Northern California franchises were laid off. "

Let the lawsuits begin!

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I've never been a huge fan of Wendy's but after hearing the chilli in the finger thing I haven't been back since.........It just goes to show how one lie can effects someone business because I know I'm not the only one.

·
"Experience" THX Rogger.
1,043 Posts
Idiots. There are a few better scams out there than that. Make it more practical. Im sure the Wendys factory that makes all their products would have been informed if someone working for their warehouse would have reported a finger missing. Dont you think production of chili would be stopped and discarded. What ever, they got what was comming to them.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Pvt. BLOGGINS said:
Shows the difference Canada vs USA, we can't even get 9 years for someone who comitted a violent crime, shit we barely even get them jail time, yet in the states you commit grand theft and insurance fraud, and bingo straight to the slammer.
we agree for once....I wish you guys had better support from the legal system. Its gotta be frustrating when after you risk you self to watch them walk

·
Registered
361 Posts
what about the persn whose finger is now missing? ... were they in on it to? or are they another victim? if so, do they get any sort of compensation?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
spinster said:
what about the persn whose finger is now missing? ... were they in on it to? or are they another victim? if so, do they get any sort of compensation?
From the link in the original post:

"A lengthy search for the finger's owner eventually pointed to one of Plascencia's co-workers, who lost it in an accident at the paving company where they worked, police said.

Plascencia bought the tip of Brian Rossiter's right ring finger for $100 and told him what he and Ayala were plotting, according to court documents. Rossiter later told police the couple offered him $250,000 to keep quiet."

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Fucking losers got what they deserve.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts