BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go for a little boot tonight just because it seemed nice out, I snapped a couple of pictures with my camera phone (photo junkies don't throw a hissy fit). Anyone else out tonight riding?

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
I'm jealous........wish I didn't put mine away for the winter after seeing those pics.

I've been suffering some major withdrawl symptoms lately.....even startign to ride in my dreams.
Come on every one, buy more SUVs and help global warming so all of us can ride all year.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Good thing you didn't ride in the morning, it was so slippery. I slipped thru a corner today but held up fine and the bike didn't tumbled over as my left root was skiing on the ground. lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
I saw about a dozen bikes on the upper levels on Sunday heading towards Horseshoe Bay. then a gixxer 1000 passed me. I see bikes everyday on my morning commute. Somedays I wish mine was insured but when I wake upto this morning glad to have the 'ol heater on.
glad you had the chance to get out and enjoy while it is mild out. ride safe!

·
Registered
437 Posts
yah I agree for around town the vest is great. My hands get the brunt of the cold. I went for a ride to Pemberton just before my ins expired in late Oct. I have the Widder electric setup. FANTASTIC... but with everything hooked up, my hands received the least heat. Also due to hands exposed to wind, gloves could not keep up to the chill.

·
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cold is nothing a $90 heated vest wont help. :)

I like this one the best:

Haha thanks :)

I put a sweater on under my leathers and I bought 4 pairs of those cheap gloves you can get from Zellers. I wear those under my riding gloves and it does the trick. If it gets any colder or whatnot i'll wear some PJ's under my leather pants and i'm good to go. Then every 2 hours or hour (whenever I stop) a good cup of coffee does the finishing touch. It's not so bad until it started to snow last night. Thats when I parked it haha!

·
Registered
260 Posts
with a cell phone cam?
pretty cool pics! the "graini-ness" of each shot reminds me of Michael Mann's "Collateral" or "Miami Vice".
that's a compliment btw.... lol

nice work!

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
glad you had fun. saw some guy on a red/black RR last night going down Lougheed Hgwy at 1am in the morn.

·
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
The pictures are ok, but are missing something... oh ya, Nutella, you should photoshop him into them.
Hah, well they are from a cell phone. Tell you what Kuldip, you can take pictures of me on my bike, that way Nutella doesn't have to photoshop me into them. It can be our own special thing ;)

·
Redrex
829 Posts
good to see someone out there riding...up and down my street is all I could do.no insurance.I cant bother even trying to ride hear in mission.Dam snow and ice in the morning.Its the first year for me uninsured. cheers.....shiny side up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.