BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw lots of you out there.. on the north shore saw group of 4 including 1 chick who looked like she needed her bike lowered in a big way.. tippy toe .... eeek.. I cringed at every stop light!

Beeee careful out there!

BTW... was nice and warm inside my SUV ... XM sat. radio kicks ass!

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
compared to a month ago, this is like summer lol. I guess I built up a tolerance. summer gloves on and just fine!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I was cold....I got hard nipples, they tore my shirt and I came home to show my wife how hard they were and then we decided to have a "hard nipple contest" so she ran around outside with no shirt on till her nipples got hard and then we compared. She could dial a telephone with hers so she won. But that's because it was cold today....

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
slowzuki said:
I was cold....I got hard nipples, they tore my shirt and I came home to show my wife how hard they were and then we decided to have a "hard nipple contest" so she ran around outside with no shirt on till her nipples got hard and then we compared. She could dial a telephone with hers so she won. But that's because it was cold today....
I don't believe that she could dial a telephone. I want photo proof!

Just got back from Oregon. Thank god for heated vests and grip heaters.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
flowrider said:
I don't believe that she could dial a telephone. I want photo proof!

Just got back from Oregon. Thank god for heated vests and grip heaters.
i would have taken a picture but I couldn't look through the camera lens because after she won the "hard nipple" contest we started clowning around and her nipples poked me in the eyes!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
slowzuki said:
i would have taken a picture but I couldn't look through the camera lens because after she won the "hard nipple" contest we started clowning around and her nipples poked me in the eyes!
DAmmit I really hate it when that happens.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
The title of this thread reminds me why I don't bother insuring my bike until late April.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: You all year riders weird me out. :D

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
Picked up some heated grips yesterday. Yay!

S

·
0 Posts
It was only cold on the way out to White Rock... and on the way back. And after the sun went down. So yeah it was cold.

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
I dunno, no heated grips, no heated vest, just my basic riding gear, no liners in the pants or jacket, rode out to Harrison on Saturday...just fine. I guess having enough body hair to qualify as a sasquatch is a good thing...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I was out Sat. morning for a 3.5 hour round trip. It was damned cold. Windy.Lots of compact snow and ice on the high ground. Some gravel showing so it wasn't too dangerous. Coming back was better because the melt was on. I was getting funny looks from cagers.

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
The way I look at it a little cold isn't going to stop me from enjoying my new toy. Besides, as slowzuki pointed out warming up afterwards can be just as entertaining (although he might want to consider eye protection as a vital part of "safe" sex).

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey i think that was us:) we had a white r6, grey r6, orange 10r and the girl was riding the red f4i. she rides great even for tippy toeing:p and ya it was freaking freezin! it was nice when u ride in da sun but once u hit them shadows.....brrrrssss ville !

·
Registered
38 Posts
slowzuki said:
would that be a push button or rotary dial phone.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep... that was you alright... a piece of advice.. get that bike lowered for her. Cheap and easy... try Muzzys.com or other aftermarkets who make lowering links for bikes. Straight forward install. Getting her flat footed and planted will save both of you a whole lot of grief (and bodywork) ... most girls dont have the upper body strength (no offence) to stop a bike from tipping over once it's already falling... lowering that bike will help a ton.

-my 2$ werth.

·
Registered
26 Posts
she actually had the bike lowered already, i think it was 2 1/2 inches. but she's only 5"2 but i think her riding skills are great! she's had the bike for 2 seasons now and she's never dropped it (knock on wood)

maybe we can set up a tippy toe's ride for all the shorties out there this summer...hehehe

L

·
0 Posts
It was so cold out there my fingers turned white.
BTW, that girl was me...and yes, my nipples were hard :rockon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts