Session Mission Date
1 Friday April 14 2006
2 Thursday June 15 2006
3 Thursday July 20 2006
4 Monday August 21 2006

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Yeah Bones, do it! I'd like to see you up here for some of the track daze.

J

·
0 Posts
joe604 said:
Is there such a thing as spectating a track daze? Free/fee?
Free. Some might even venture to call it corner working, if you really want to get up close.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Joe, come out to the school dates and corner work. It's up close and personal to the action and they need folks to help out this way. Yeah, you loose a little freedom of movement but this is more than made up for by being so close to the action that you could literally reach out and touch the bikes going by.

The race club need turn workers too. The best seat in the house and a free lunch supplied as well. PM me for details. I'm one of the club's volunteer coordinators.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Corner working (at least here in Seattle) is a great experience. Best seats in the house, you get to have a radio on to hear what things are going on, free lunch, etc. Many people thumbed their noses about it until they tried it and came back to the pits at lunch freaking out about how cool it was or what an awesome location they had.

If you can do it, it is great!

·
Twin B
1,208 Posts
BBones said:
Corner working (at least here in Seattle) is a great experience. Best seats in the house, you get to have a radio on to hear what things are going on, free lunch, etc...
And you may get someone to drop in for a chat!

...or run out of gas.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I've corner worked Mission. It's good fun, you're right up close with the action. best seat in the house. And it doesn't cost anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts