1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Westcoast Superbike School Track Daze #2
Friday, May 15th, Mission Raceway
Start your long weekend off with a thrill!​

The first track day was full. Pre-reg, pay, save yourself $25!

Includes Street and Racer Clinics

To pre-registered, contact Kari @ 604-764-5654 or e-mail [email protected].

For riders without a race license the cost is $190.00+gst. Cost for licensed racers is $175.00+gst. Please bring your race license to the track.

**Registered and paid 5 days before the event deduct $25.

This day is open to both street riders and racers. This will be a fun and safe day and includes totally non competitive groups where people can ride at whatever pace they feel comfortable at.

All types of motorcycles including Motards are welcome to join the fun.

All bikes must be in a good state of repair with decent tires. We are saddled with a noise issue so we require all bikes to either have a stock exhaust system, or, we may need to install a noise damping plug (cost is $25) in any loud aftermarket exhaust systems. In most cases there is no problem with aftermarket exhausts and only the loudest need to be quieted down.
Minimum gear requirements are leathers or heavier type textiles with a newer full face helmet(street) and decent motorcycle gloves and boots.

Additional Information:

For Street Riders:

The street group will be led by experienced instructors for their first two track sessions. This will be helpful for knowledge of the best lines through corners and safe passing areas.
Track instructors will circulate with the street group throughout the day offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

For Racers:

Track instructors will circulate with the racer group offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

Track Daze and Clinics Schedule of Events

7:00 AM Gates, registration and bike inspection opens (all riders must have bike and gear inspected after signing in)
8:45 AM Riders meeting
9:10 AM Track opens for riding, groups rotate on track with clinic talks
in between riding sessions along with video reviews
12:30 PM Lunch
1:15 PM Track and clinics re-open
4:00 PM Track closes

We hope to see you all out enjoying the day and improving on your riding and racing skills.

For any any additional info PM me (Troy) or call Gio at 778-893-9170.

Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
To pre-register contact Kari @ 604-764-5654.
Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash accepted.

There are those who talk, those who post, and those who do. You decide.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks to all that showed up on May 1 that helped make our first track day of the year a success.

Thanks also goes out to all our instructors that volunteer their time to guide the new street riders around.

Street riders, thanks for bringing your riding to the track. Keep your friends safe and bring them too!

Thanks to Blu and her Bohemian Barbeque for showing up to provide us all with awesome food. Blu is an accomplished chef, who puts a lot of love into her food. If you enjoyed her food please continue to support her and tell your friends there is awesome food available at WCSS days. We need to keep her busy in order for it to be worth her time to show up.

Thanks to all the corner workers for keeping us safe all day.

Special thanks to all those who helped with track set-up on thursday night.

Sounds like a lot of thanks, but there are many people who donate their time to making our days run smoothly and safely. We could not do it without you!!!! Love you all!!!!!![/SIZE
]
Westcoast Superbike School Track Daze #2
Friday, May 15th, Mission Raceway
Start your long weekend off with a thrill!​

The first track day was full. Pre-reg, pay, save yourself $25!

Includes Street and Racer Clinics

To pre-registered, contact Kari @ 604-764-5654 or e-mail [email protected].

For riders without a race license the cost is $190.00+gst. Cost for licensed racers is $175.00+gst. Please bring your race license to the track.

**Registered and paid 5 days before the event deduct $25.

This day is open to both street riders and racers. This will be a fun and safe day and includes totally non competitive groups where people can ride at whatever pace they feel comfortable at.

All types of motorcycles including Motards are welcome to join the fun.

All bikes must be in a good state of repair with decent tires. We are saddled with a noise issue so we require all bikes to either have a stock exhaust system, or, we may need to install a noise damping plug (cost is $25) in any loud aftermarket exhaust systems. In most cases there is no problem with aftermarket exhausts and only the loudest need to be quieted down.
Minimum gear requirements are leathers or heavier type textiles with a newer full face helmet(street) and decent motorcycle gloves and boots.

Additional Information:

For Street Riders:

The street group will be led by experienced instructors for their first two track sessions. This will be helpful for knowledge of the best lines through corners and safe passing areas.
Track instructors will circulate with the street group throughout the day offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

For Racers:

Track instructors will circulate with the racer group offering assistance and instruction where required. Helmet cam analysis is available for a nominal fee.

Track Daze and Clinics Schedule of Events

7:00 AM Gates, registration and bike inspection opens (all riders must have bike and gear inspected after signing in)
8:45 AM Riders meeting
9:10 AM Track opens for riding, groups rotate on track with clinic talks
in between riding sessions along with video reviews
12:30 PM Lunch
1:15 PM Track and clinics re-open
4:00 PM Track closes

We hope to see you all out enjoying the day and improving on your riding and racing skills.

For any any additional info PM me (Troy) or call Gio at 778-893-9170.

Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
To pre-register contact Kari @ 604-764-5654.
Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash accepted.

There are those who talk, those who post, and those who do. You decide.

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monday, May 11th deadline!!

Just a reminder that you must register and PAY by the end of day Monday, May 11th if you want the $25 discount.

Also, the last track day was FULL. If you are thinking of showing up on the day without pre-registering you may be out of luck in getting on the track. Again this track day preceeds a WMRC race weekend (with no practice day) so it's gonna be busy.

Registration line is open. 604-764-5654

·
Registered
131 Posts
You are correct. That is one of the benefits of the six pack. You do not need to register. You show up and you are gauranteed your spot.

However, you are required to fill in a reg form at that track to get a tech slip and sign the waivers etc.
I assume those of us who purchased the 6 pack are automatically registered. Is this correct?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
It is rain or shine and you can pay at the track the morning of the day. It will cost $25 more though if you do not pre-register.
If you are going to register at the track you should show up around 7:30am.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Any gate fee for those who want to come and watch? I'm off that day and I'd really like to come out and see how things are done.

·
wanna gixer
286 Posts
thanx stykman im gonna come and have some fun my buddy (that guy who crashed last time) said he had a blast and he cant wait to go back as soon as his leg heals!

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is it rain or shine ? can i pay when i get there?

Hey Bubba,

Troy isn't so good at the paperwork thing. Can you either call me or email [email protected] to register. I need to have you full name for registration or else we might fill up and you won't be on the list.

Also, remember if you pay by the end of today, you get $25 of the price.

Kari
604-764-5654

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last chance for $25 discount!!

Hey guys and gals.

Today is the last day to pay for the track day if you want $25 off.

Call me @ 604-764-5654 to do so.

Kari

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blu's Barbeque!!

Blu is back for track day #2!!! Please support her so it makes sense for her to keep feeding us!!

Her food is to die for!!

Thanks Blu!!!

·
Rumple4SkinRacing
424 Posts
Haven't had it yet but have heard the rave reviews.............my mouth is watering already.

P.S.............Is there a tire vendor at trackdays?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts