BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Western Powersports a Yamaha dealer in Langley, on HWY 10 betwwen 200 and glover.

they are having a swap meet of anything to do with motorcycles and also they will be providing test rides on their demo bikes....

i am going for the Yamaha Road Warrior...man that's a beast....

WESTERN POWERSPORTS

Phone: (604)530-9788

20551 LANGLEY BYPASS, LANGLEY, BC V3A 5E8

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll be there in the morning too, maybe Human can come along. Then my plan is too ride the roads around stave lake and golden ears.

·
or in french,le steekmon!
1,050 Posts
Hey Guys,Say hello to my yellow TT........it's still in their freakin shop!!!:mad :mad :firemad

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
manny3:16 said:
I'll be there in the morning too, maybe Human can come along. Then my plan is too ride the roads around stave lake and golden ears.

Manny I will call you tomorrow afternoon after coming back from Keystone....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
stickman said:
Hey Guys,Say hello to my yellow TT........it's still in their freakin shop!!!:mad :mad :firemad
That's what you get for buying a Triumph. I bought and sold a 2002 daytona 955i. Had it for about 4 months, took a big loss but didn't want the headaches down the road. I took it in the shop, they reprogrammed the FI told me they did a full service road test etc...got on the bike drove about a block and realized that none of the instrumentation was working compleatly dead. took it back to the shop and they said "these things happen with triumph" That was British Italian Motorcycles in Vancouver.

After that it was bye bye Daytona, hello R1...:D :rider

1 - 8 of 8 Posts