BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Westwood Motorcycle Racing Club holds meetings at 8:00 PM the third Monday of each month at:

Great Pacific Forum.
1388 Nordel Court, Delta BC

We promote people to come around 7:30 to get a drink or a bite to eat and socialize prior to the meeting.

This is on the south end of the Alex Fraser bridge near the truck weight station. Meetings are held upstairs behind the snackbar.

More Information can be found at www.wmrc.bc.ca or at :

[email protected]

Mail: c/o WMRC
P.O. Box 54529 - 7155 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5E 4J6

Phone: 604-619-2665
Fax: 604-294-5592

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
so who from bcsportbikes / sbn is going to the meeting? I might show up again, i'm seriously considering signing up for the new rider training to get a novice race licence, even though I really dont care for hitting the track this year....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd really love to go as well, it's all going to depend on whether or not I can buy my leathers next month or not..

Doesn't look likely.

But I won't be able to make it tonight, I think I'm catching a cold and need some R&R.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
absolutdm said:
I'd really love to go as well, it's all going to depend on whether or not I can buy my leathers next month or not..

Doesn't look likely.

But I won't be able to make it tonight, I think I'm catching a cold and need some R&R.
same, i'm on the lookout for a pair of leathers for a decent price.... but at the same time, looking out for a cheap 2nd bike to co-own and beat around on.... It doesn't help that my funds are pretty low at the moment :( but tax returns are on the horizon, and my next GST rebate check should arrive in another month :) ahhh the joys of beening poor....

hopefully it dont rain tonight, or I probably wont go to the meeting if it does....

·
Registered
725 Posts
nice bike for poor guy:) really nice bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts