BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i had an 03 kawi zx6r that was stolen few months back , Im getting a new bike in the next 2 months as i had to get the money thing together .I was looking at the 2003 yamaha black and red , 2004 and up GSXR 600-750 and the 2005-06 kawi zx6r becouse i loved riding my old kawi . I want to learn to stunt alittle and like to ride lots, what bike would u pick out of those bikes??

·
Foecus on this
87 Posts
Ok i had an 03 kawi zx6r that was stolen few months back , Im getting a new bike in the next 2 months as i had to get the money thing together .I was looking at the 2003 yamaha black and red , 2004 and up GSXR 600-750 and the 2005-06 kawi zx6r becouse i loved riding my old kawi . I want to learn to stunt alittle and like to ride lots, what bike would u pick out of those bikes??
Can't go wrong with the gixxer 600

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Where's the 600rr? dont like it?

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
Care to explain why?
Probably cuz Honda = crap

The Yamaha black and red is the fastest...what is a Yamaha black and red ?

G

·
600rr is sucky ,if feels like its dragging something behind it .ive ridden a lot of them back to back with other bikes and by far the most boring .feels smaller than a gix or the kawi ,but ride them back to back and youll see what i mean

gixxer is always a good choice pretty much always

kawi makes a great bike despite what dummies say

r6 is a nice bike too but dime-o dozen on the 600rr level

go back to the kawi ,get the 06 zx6r cant go wrong

my 2c.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd say stick with the Kawi, lots of power, looks good, slightly bigger engine bore=more power..... Hondas and Gixxers are too common....not that they're not good bikes as well, but I'd say go for the Kawi, otherwise a Yammy. That's my 2 cents...

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
well I think your username dictates your only choice. Should have thought about that when you signed up to BCSB. to bad so sad.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
04+ Gixxer 600. can't go wrong. oh....and don't listen to Adam about the name thing. look at my name and i own a Zook!!

·
Fuelled by rice
4,468 Posts
whatever feels the most comfortable while sitting on it. You are the one that is going to be riding it. Next after comfort would be looks since you'll be looking at the bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts