BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i had an 03 kawi zx6r that was stolen few months back , Im getting a new bike in the next 2 months as i had to get the money thing together .I was looking at the 2003 yamaha black and red , 2004 and up GSXR 600-750 and the 2005-06 kawi zx6r becouse i loved riding my old kawi . I want to learn to stunt alittle and like to ride lots, what bike would u pick out of those bikes??

· Foecus on this
87 Posts
Ok i had an 03 kawi zx6r that was stolen few months back , Im getting a new bike in the next 2 months as i had to get the money thing together .I was looking at the 2003 yamaha black and red , 2004 and up GSXR 600-750 and the 2005-06 kawi zx6r becouse i loved riding my old kawi . I want to learn to stunt alittle and like to ride lots, what bike would u pick out of those bikes??
Can't go wrong with the gixxer 600

G

·
600rr is sucky ,if feels like its dragging something behind it .ive ridden a lot of them back to back with other bikes and by far the most boring .feels smaller than a gix or the kawi ,but ride them back to back and youll see what i mean

gixxer is always a good choice pretty much always

kawi makes a great bike despite what dummies say

r6 is a nice bike too but dime-o dozen on the 600rr level

go back to the kawi ,get the 06 zx6r cant go wrong

my 2c.

· Registered
46 Posts
I'd say stick with the Kawi, lots of power, looks good, slightly bigger engine bore=more power..... Hondas and Gixxers are too common....not that they're not good bikes as well, but I'd say go for the Kawi, otherwise a Yammy. That's my 2 cents...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.