BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
I drove my girlfriend's non-turbo diesel Jetta, 2700lbs and 52HP. Yup, that's just over 51 pounds per horsepower. For reference, a base model 1996 Honda Civic has 19 pounds per horsepower.

:|

Yeah I had a great day.

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
What did I do today, I got a new bike today

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I like the lady gardening.

For some reason this reminds of Danny Heatley...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
oh boo hoo... :rolleyes .. fuck.. Bikeland must be the only bike site on the net where people freely post links without girls moaning and crying about it.... *sheesh*

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pardon me for avoiding the traffic and photographer standing in the apex of the turn... hence my comment... turns are consistent and simply wider or tighter depending on who or what is in the middle of the road at the time... it's a road..

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Why is your line so inconsistent ?

it's not. check out the marks on the pavement...

I did...hence my comment.

pardon me for avoiding the traffic and photographer standing in the apex of the turn... hence my comment... turns are consistent and simply wider or tighter depending on who or what is in the middle of the road at the time... it's a road..

So your line is inconsistent, as I had observed. Your inconsistent turns are, in your words, "consistent and simply wider or tighter". Do you read the stuff you post? You are hilarious. ...really...!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Now, now, children. . . Don't make me sit you two in opposite corners. . .

1 - 20 of 77 Posts