BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious of how everyone manages to pay for their lovely bikes, so lets have it what do yall do for a living :D

I will start, I work at Lordco Auto parts in white rock and have been for 2 and a 1/4 years. Soon to be leaving I hope :rolleyes

D

·
0 Posts
Well I work at BD Power, a diesel performance company out in the Valley. I am their trade mgr, and handle all their import and export, with the US and overseas.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I'm a Vehicle Designer for a Truck Body Manufacture. I gotz access to tons of stuff;) .

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I work in the office for a construction contractor. This caption sums up an average day at work for me.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a Vehicle Designer for a Truck Body Manufacture. I gotz access to tons of stuff
How did you manage to snag that job, that must me so much fun. Probably pays preety good too. What kinda schooling is needed for a job like that ?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Ryan R said:

How did you manage to snag that job, that must me so much fun. Probably pays preety good too. What kinda schooling is needed for a job like that ?
I went to school at VCC (Vancouver Community College) and graduated with a certificate in Structural Steel Detail. I worked in an engineering outfit for a few years building bridges, buildings, dams, pretty much anything made with steel.

I played paintball years ago with the GM's son. He asked if I was interested....hell ya. Been there going on 10 years now. All in all, it was the age old thing....networking that got me the job:D . Pay wise, its pretty good but you could always have more though;) .

You can check out the website @ www.commercialbody.com if you'd like.

atom

·
Registered
634 Posts
I do visual effects for television and movies. A friend of mine just got a job stateside working on the matrix sequels

-arai-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts