BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
141 Posts
My opinion of the F4i...

I did a bit of internet research before buying my 02 F4i and all the reports/comparisons I saw indicated the following:
The major manufacturer's products are very similar - not much to choose between them in terms of build quality
GSXR's have a very aggressive riding position - very ass-in-the-air
Yamaha is a bit high strung - good if you like that, bad if your first sportbike
F4i by far the most comfortable of the 600 class

I'm a Honda fan-boy so the above only confirmed my inclination to get the F4i. It was quite a jump from my Pacific Coast (800cc sport tourer from the 80's/early 90's) but I love them both.

Had it for two years now, did the West Coast Superbike School and several track days with it and I'm very happy. :evilgrin

141 Posts
F4i continued

Also forgot to mention, if you are the kind of person who can't wait to get fancy undertails etc for your bike, there is more stuff available for the 600RR than there is for the F4i. Comfort is down a notch or two though...:2cents

141 Posts
F4i

Hey, Kuldip, I thought that was my bike for a second - until I saw the black passenger pad. The yellow rocks - I just wish I handn't scratched mine up in a 0kph tip-over.

did I see someone post that they rode the F4i two-up? That's crazy! I told my wife it's a one-seater!

Marclapierre, that sounds like a great price, I paid $7600 for mine over a year ago, mind you it only had 3000 km. At least the front tire did - the rear had more like 8000 from doing burnouts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.