BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just wanted to get some feedback. I just sold my ZZR250 and want to move up to a bigger bike. I didnt test ride many other bikes, but I rode a 2002 CBR600 F4I and liked it... I want a bike that looks sporty, but that I can ride for more than 5 hours before i get sore:p what do you think?

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya, i will get some fancy lights and new windshield, but not to much bling. I hear the 600rr is more twitchy too, and I dont want to kill myself. the only thing i was worried about is if the f4i is TOO upright.... i rode a ninja 250 and those are pretty upright, but i wanted a little more aggresive then that, but not as aggresive as a GSXR

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now that i decided its a good bike:
i may get mine this week: 2002 red and black, 9800 KM, $6300... needs new tires(50% tread) no accidents or drops, ALL stock!($6500 with gear)
sound like a good deal?

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
"If you don't mind the look, the one piece seats of the 2004"

i mind the look:laughing but no, they arent the worst looking, it just takes away from the sportiness, and adds more to the tour. But its true, the banana seats have more padding in them, like my zzr250. So again, do oyu guys think that bike sounds like a decent deal ^^^^

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice bike kuldip.... it kind of sucks, i want the yellow, but cant find one at a good price, they are all expensive, or the better priced ones are red or silver. The one I think im gonna get for 6300 is red and black. the colour doesnt thrill me, i think i like the yellow or silver more but i dunno if its worth paying $500 more, or in some cases $700.

Tuffghost, what colour is yours?

PS: Does the yellow fade after a while?
I like this one, and the KMs, (price is a little high) but is it me or does it look faded? that was my only concern
http://bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75303

· Smooth Operator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The Stork has come to deliver my baby!

YAY! the stork delivered my new bike today, a 2002 CBR600 F4i, just rolled over 10 000 KM today! Mint, all stock. I rode this baby for the first time today and let me tell ya is it ever an improvement over my 250 Ninja...smoother, faster, faster, did i mention faster??? Everything from the startup to the get go impresses me.... sure, its no Aprilia, but itll do!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.