BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually have a tonne of free time, but with the crappy weather outside, MotoGP2 for the PS2 has been keeping me company...

What are you guys playin? I heard the Warcraft 3 beta came out, anyone tried it? I'm lookin' forward to that game.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
SBK 2001 :) and Mike Tyson's Punchout, god I love that game :) I'm tired of all the new crap out there, I keep on finding myself going back to old classics.... they are what games were suppose to be....

now, all you find is this junk and crap like The Sims, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake 3, etc....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to say I was hooked on Castle Wolfenstein for a while... I was a little addicted. But for some reason I can't get back into it.

I forgot to mention that I play 'Crash Team Racing' on a regular basis (2 year old PS game), it's a great multiplayer game kinda like Mario Kart for N64.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
absolutdm said:
I have to say I was hooked on Castle Wolfenstein for a while... I was a little addicted. But for some reason I can't get back into it.

I forgot to mention that I play 'Crash Team Racing' on a regular basis (2 year old PS game), it's a great multiplayer game kinda like Mario Kart for N64.
the SNES Mario Kart blows away the N64 version hands down.... man those multiplayer mario games are so addicting....

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I'm an FPS nut. I've pretty much done 'em all. From Doom through to Return to Wolfenstein. There were a couple I didn't like that much but on the whole the genre has me hooked. My all time fav had to be Unreal. Didn't get the reviews of the rest but the first time the "dreadlock" alien did a rolling tumble to avoid my fire while firing back at me I knew I was in a different level of game. And of course Half Life is dripping with attitude what with the pithy comments of the Barneys and scientists.

Also like a couple of driving and flight sims. Grand Prix legends is the all time best for realistic drifts through the corners. And it's kinda cheezy but Crimson Skies has a great balance between arcade action with a decent nod of the head to true flight physics.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Don't know about you guys, but for me as an arcade nut, I never get sick of my arcade machine. Currently into Metal Slug 3, Marvel vs Street Fighter and plus the classic Defender and Pacman

At the same time I'm looking forward for Metal Slug 4 !!!

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I haven't really played a variety. I just normally play Unreal Tournament. Thats pretty much it.....except for the 1100 Atari, SNES, Nintendo and Sega games on the HD;) .

xenz....I remember when Defender came out. It was sweet then and I still love it.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I like FPS, I've played most of them, most current ones are MOHAA, RTCW and Urban Terror. I've been playing the Warcraft 3 beta as well, if you want it let me know I can send it to you and give you info on where to download the patches and how to connect and stuff. I also like playing MMORPG's, DAOC was the last one I played but they take up to much time. I have a Playstation 2 as well but mainly just use it for sports games. Ok the more I think about it, I play way to many games.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Quasi....whats Urban Terror like. Is it good, did you DL it or buy it?

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
It's a mod for Quake 3 like Counterstrike is a mod for Halflife. it's free, you can check it out at www.urbanterror.net

You do need Quake 3 to play it though. It's fun, but i still like MOHAA more, but for free I cannot complain :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ya where did you download warcraft 3 ? I have been waiting to see that game in action for a while ;)

Oh and Adam I must say that crash team racing rules. I still play that all the time cause you never seem to get tired of it.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Warcraft 3 beta was sent out to all the Beta testers that got approved by Blizzard. I think about 10000 copies went out. And apparently there is a way to 'check it out' without actually connecting to their Battlenet servers. I haven't bothered, I'll wait for the real deal.. I think it's supposed to come out beginning of July.

R

·
0 Posts
I'm a diehard Quake 2 fan :) also play some Q3 and recently I tried Tac Ops for UT and although it's much slower it's rather fun!

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
GT3 takes up way to much free time of mine:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Hey Adam, how is MotoGP 2 in terms of realism? I've been spoiled by GT3 so i have to play a racing game very similar to it to even want to continue playing.

B

·
0 Posts
I was into Ghost Recon and ALien vs Predator 2 for a long time but then I bought my Honey and haven't touched any games for 3 weeks.... from one addiction to the next... can't wait for Warcraft 3 and I really wanna check out Medal of Honour. Anyone play it yet? I hear Star Wars galactic battlegournd is wicked too.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Medal of Honor is awesome, Warcraft 3 is like Starcraft but it has hero's which are really cool and all individual. Pretty fun game can't wait till it comes out for retail. If you really want to play it PM me I can send you the ISO copy.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
get some new bike gear or a brand new computer.... shiet..
anyone wanna their computer for a snowboard?:D :D

what do you need to run warcraft 3?
anyone play the new command and conquer?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts