BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Just Another Enthusiast
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My younger brother is getting ready to get his learners so I picked up a Safe Riding Guide (it is really called something else now, but I am old and stuck in my ways, so all I can remember is the old name) and was skimming through it.

It mentioned a class 6, and a class 8. And the only reference I could find on this elusive class was that for your road test, you must bring in proof of completion in an ICBC approved riding course. I am wondering if this distinction seperates the self-taught from the professionally taught rider?

Anyone have a clue?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.