BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, what you guys think…Is it better to have your rim painted or polished…?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Painted is better. Polishing and repolishing is a bitch. They are lighter though...
funny, that's what I've been getting from around...most people would get their rim painted rather than polished....hmmm

·
DPT Downtown Poser Team
1,148 Posts
I had mine powdercoated at Rainbow Powder Coating. Damn great service, awesome job done and freaken unbelievable reasonable price! cheaper than painting, too! PM me if you want to know more detail and pictures of my rims

·
The Philosopher King
1,952 Posts
i actually rust mine becuase then they can't get any worse so i don't have to worry about them...until they fall apart, hopefully not while riding

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So far it seems most people like to have their rim's painted...some waxed, and very few polished...hmmm, interesting. I dunno, I gotta decide soon on what I'm gonna do. My wife said she'd help me polish and/or wax mine, but didn't know about the painting thing...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.