BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
aieyieaie, jeez.....another generation of materialistic, anorexic, self-centered, egotistical retards coming our way....

D

·
0 Posts
the only way im playing that game, is if i can find a cheat to make her clothes "magically" disappear... :firemad :devillook
bwahhahahaha....

oh i'll prolly need a ps2 as well hunh?:confused

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Danger said:
the only way im playing that game, is if i can find a cheat to make her clothes "magically" disappear... :firemad :devillook
bwahhahahaha....

oh i'll prolly need a ps2 as well hunh?:confused

that's sick man, that's like "pedophiling", now if that was Jennifer Lopez....lol :D:D:D ;)

D

·
0 Posts
man what are YOU talking about? britney spears is older than i am... and as far as i know, she is of age...

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Danger said:
man what are YOU talking about? britney spears is older than i am... and as far as i know, she is of age...
oh...but still she doesn't look like a woman...more like a girl....if you know what I mean......maybe not, maybe I am just getting old and old fashioned....damn, where's that .45 ?

D

·
0 Posts
i guess you're right, she did come out with that song, "not a girl but not quite a woman, but really is in between with a touch of teenie bopper, but then turns out to be a guy instead, but was just joking and really am a woman with fake boobies, hey hit me baby one more time....."

or watever the name of that damn song was.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
Britany Who?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
So what's wrong with it, she is a hot 20 year old who I wouldn't say no to, but she only has at best another 5 years to capitalize on her looks and talent then she will be burned out with a couple of hundread million in the bank. Retired at 25 with the bucks to do what you want, sounds good to me.

And the cheat will be out as soon as I finish coding it :D

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
The great thing about this is that it had to be built by computer geeks - and they know what's up. Gaurantee there's a nudity code somewhere in there....probably won't be released to the public though as that would get someone in trouble.

start brute forcing guys...

x,x,x,x.
x,x,x,o
x,x,x,o,l1, r1, r2, square, triagle....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, isn't that last code the Unlimited Lives code for some old Nintendo game that's name escpaes me right now that was made by Konami. Had lots of sequals.. some levels side scrolling .. some walking forward in '3D!'... someone help me.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
vrecksler said:

Nope, Contra is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. :)
man that code brings back memories:laughing

D

·
0 Posts
man i still have that game!!! I can finish the game without losing ONE LIFE! with or without the 30live code. The worst part about the game is that when your playing two player your partner can take your lives too! that was weak, especially playing with your lil 3 year old cousin who doesne't know how to jump over the holes in the ground, or duck under fire.

as i recall there was contra, and then super C, and then they had one for super nintendo. I don't think one came out for n64. Gawd that was a great game.

Anyone remember mike tyson's punch out for nes?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vrecksler said:

Nope, Contra is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. :)
That's the one I was thinking of.

Thanks man.. and yes, it was Contra.. woh.. the memories.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts